Volvotechinfo.com accepts credit cards issued by Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Your credit card company must support AVS checking (Address Verification System) AVS compares the submitted street address and ZIP code with the values on file at the cardholder's bank.
- When entering the Billing Information into the shopping cart, the address must match exactly with what is on file with your bank or your credit card will be declined. Also note that if it is declined, you may still see a "Pending Charge" on your credit card/debit card. This pending charge will be removed within 24-72 business hours. (The amount of time is based upon your bank's policy. We have no ability to alter the amount of time the pending charges are applied to your account.)
- Please do not try to process your credit card more than once if it is declined, unless you are using a completely different credit card/debit card number, or you are correcting an error in your Billing Information.
- If you try to process an order multiple times and your credit card continues to be declined because of AVS, you will see multiple pending charges on your credit card.
- If you are using a PO Box Address for your billing address and your order is declined, try to put the numbers before the PO Box and do not use any punctuation. For example:
- Your Billing Address: PO Box 12345
- Try Using This Format: 12345 PO Box
To receive more information about the reason your credit card is being declined or for any additional questions you might have, contact Volvo Literature directly at 1-800-258-6586, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm Central Time.